Wednesday 10 February 2010

Picture paradise

After over a month, I´ve finally got all my latest pictures uploaded. This section is dedicated to my time in Samaipata and the Che Guevara tour. Sorry I got no pictures from hospital. I forgot my camera.


Rush hour in Samaipata.


Camping Bolivian style.


Where Che´s remains were found but where he no longer remains.


Che was captured here by the Bolivian army. And Ben captured me nicely too.


Quite a threatening look for a Dutchman.


The schoolhouse where Che was executed. At least the kids would have had the day off.


The lady who served Che his last meal. Maybe he died of food poisoning? I didn´t trust her.


The closest we got to a traffic jam was stopping for lunch.


Ignore the basket.


El Fuerte. Impressive but ultimately pointless.


Dirty Bolivians making spring water brown.


Evo Morales isn´t so popular over here. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment